Essential Oil Safety Precautions
- Consult with a medical practitioner before using any Essential Oils, Absolutes or Carrier Oils.
- Keep Essential Oils out of reach of children.
- Never apply undiluted Essential Oils directly to the skin.
- Never apply Essential Oils before or during sun exposure.
- Never use pure Essential Oils in the baths of babies or young children, without first diluting oils in a carrier oil.
- Discontinue the use of Essential Oils immediately if you have an allergic reaction, and seek medical advice.
- Avoid unnecessary allergic reactions by testing a tiny area of skin on the inside of your elbow with a tiny amount of diluted Essential Oil. Cover with a sterile dressing, and wait 24 hours to see if there is a reaction. Discontinue use if there is any irritation.
- Keep Essential Oils away from they eyes and mucus membranes. If this happens accidentally, splash immediately with tepid water. If discomfort persists, seek medical advice.
- The International Federation of Aromatherapists recommend that Essential Oils are for external use only.
- Wash hands after using Essential Oils.
- Protect the quality of Essential Oils by storing away from heat and light and in sealed amber glass bottles.
The information on the Ki Aroma website is obtained from current reliable sources. Ki Aroma assumes no responsibility for accuracy or completeness of information contained on the website. The content on the Ki Aroma website is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice.
The use of Ki Aroma products by others is beyond our control, therefore we cannot be held liable for any product after it has been sold to a third party. Ki Aroma does not assume or accept any liability for any consequential losses or damages due to use of any products. The user of Ki Aroma products is solely responsible for complying with any applicable laws and regulations governing the the use of products, including intellectual property and third party rights.