Tea Tree Floral Water
Botanical Name: Melaleuca alternifoliaEffects: Cleansing, purifying and warming.
antibacterial, anti-fungal, anti-infectious, anti-inflammatory,
antimicrobial, antiseptic, antiviral, expectorant, immune system
Uses: Tea Tree Floral Water is mild enough to apply directly to your skin, bath or sauna. In addition Floral Water has endless uses as a base to create your own products such as: after shave, bath raves, body spritzers, deodorants, facial toners/cleansers, hair care products, linen sprays, moisturizers, room/car fresheners and soaps!
Tip: Refrigerate toners and spritzers before use, for a refreshing, cooling skin treatment.
Storage: To prolong the shelf life of Floral Water, keep away from heat and light in a tightly sealed container. Refrigerate when possible.
Cautions: For external use only.
- FW069-060: 60ml (2oz) Cobalt Blue PET Plastic Oval Bottle with spray mist (travel size)
- FW069-120: 120ml (4oz) Cobalt Blue PET Plastic Oval Bottle with spray mist
- FW069-120G: 120ml (4oz) Cobalt Blue Glass Bottle with spray mist
- FW069-240: 240ml (8oz) Cobalt Blue PET Plastic Oval Bottle with spray mist
- FW069-1L: 1 Liter (32oz) Natural HDPE Plastic Cylinder Bottle with snap top cap